Exam season can be a really overwhelming time for young people – and parents! We all want our children to do well but there is a difference between support and pressure.
This webinar explores how parents can support their children to develop good study habits while avoiding pressuring them into a more anxious state. We will look at some psychotherapy techniques that can help regulate anxiety, reduce pressure, improve concentration and motivation, and maintain wellbeing.
If you didn't register prior to the event, the webinar recording can be viewed via this link. If you registered for the webinar, you will automatically receive a link to view the recording within 48 hours of the webinar.
Resources provided during this webinar
- Samaritans – how to cope with exam stress
- British Red Cross – tackling exam stress
- Youngminds parent's guide to support
First Psychology's Booklets
- The Stress Factor – Your Guide To Stress (free pdf booklet)
- Your Guide To Mindfulness (free pdf booklet)
- Understanding And Beating Procrastination – A Workbook And Guide (free pdf booklet)