Therapy for children & young people in Edinburgh
Children and young people sometimes feel low, anxious, lacking in confidence, angry or have difficulties with studying or friends. Our experienced and fully trained therapists are pleased to offer professional support for children and young people to help them flourish.
How can you help my child?
We have specialist psychologists, counsellors, psychotherapists and CBT therapists who can support your child and help them get back on track. We also offer family therapy at our Edinburgh centre, which may be more suitable in certain instances, particularly when the issues involved impact on the family as a whole.
We have helped many children and young people with a wide range of issues, including:
- Changes in family life/relationships
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Emotional difficulties following bereavement
- Eating disorders
- Adolescent or child behaviours, e.g. attention and over-activity issues
- Adolescent or child mental health
- Post-trauma difficulties
- Substance/alcohol related issues
How do I find out more about therapy for children and young people or make a booking?
To find out more about our children and young persons’ service or to book an initial session please contact us.